• Portfolio consists of Industrial, office and commercial space
• Portfolio located in the inner city
• Tenant and landlord liaison
• Working alongside the senior Asset Manager
• Conduction outgoing/ ingoing inspections/ Organising maintenance reque
About the company:
Well known and growing Company
• The Company has achieved consistent growth year in and year out
• Excellent reputation in the market place
• The company has a Commercial and Industrial Management/Industrial Sales and Leasing & Commercial Sales and Le
The benefit you will get:
• No weekends
• 18 month progression into your own commercial portfolio
• Ideal for an experienced Residential Property Manager
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the link below.
Receive Job Alerts
Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
The Manager Quality & Risk, Workers Compensation & Return to Work Services works in collaboration with the Manager, Workers Compensation, Manager, Return to Work Services and the Workers Compensation Data & Systems Integrity Managers to ensure that service delivery, reporting, systems and internal processes meet compliance with service level agreements and legislative requirements. The incumbent ensures that projects are soundly managed and are delivered on time and within budget thus raising the confidence of clients that their outcomes will be professionally delivered. The position reports to the Associate Director- Injury & Claims Management. Duties of the role will include:
GO Get Organised Finance are looking for experienced and qualified Finance Managers to work on a flexible basis with our clients.
This role fits very well around family life, as the hours can be very flexible with a mixture of on-site and from-home work.
We are looking for the following:
Accounts/Bookkeeping experience of at least 3 years
Able to complete all aspects of bookkeeping including VAT returns, preferably up to management accounts level
Qualified to top-level AAT or ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant looking for flexible working
Cloud Accounting (Xero, Quickbooks etc) and Sage experience, or willingness and ability to self-teach how to use these
Preferably local to Bath/Bristol/Trowbridge area and able to work on-site (although home working may be possible)
If you have previous sales experience within home improvement or a similar industry then we would love to hear from you.
On offer to the successful candidate is a generous base wage, plus an outstanding commission scheme as well as a fully maintained company vehicle and necessary tools of the trade.