Managing customer enquiries via Inbound telephone calls relating to banking products.
Providing an exceptional customer experience in every interaction.
Identifying customer needs through effective questioning & active listening skills
About the company:
Tenacity CX are Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry.
The benefit you will get:
Attractive salary & bonus/ team incentives
Modern Office Environment with excellent facilities
Work for a market leading Insurance Company who value their people.
Full Training - learn & grown over a 12-month period to become an expert in your field.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the link below.
Receive Job Alerts
Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
How You’ll Do It
• Cheerfully answer our Guest’s phone calls and take messages
• Input and reconcile checkout reports and tips
• Provide administrative support, filing documents, & maintaining inventory of office supplies
• Take refund requests, receipt requests, & application enquiries
• Assist with new hire orientation & paperwork verification
• Assist the management team in projects as directed
• Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
General Background and Minimum Requirements
Team performance - including all related requirements for WHS, Environmental, quality, time, cost and public interactions.
• Assurance in regards to Safety In Design processes
• Clear communication – both verbal and written
• Negotiation and resolution of conflicts which may arise
• Ability to work unsupervised and implement solutions to Engineering issues within delegation without delay
• To undertake support of allocated projects to the civil Construction and Maintenance Teams
• To ensure WHS compliance of Internal Crews as well as contractors
• Support the Construction and Maintenance teams by means of providing:
o Quantity and cost estimations, including preparation of scope of works
o Resource planning and programming
o WHS, Quality and Environmental support
o Material specifications and procurement
o Contractor procurement
o Engineering support during construction
o Project reporting by means of maintaining and reporting financial, WHS, time based elements related to the team and projects
• Coordinate the asset inspection program to ensure service levels are delivered, monitored and reported in accordance with the Management Plans for assets
• Investigate, resolve and recommend remediation works for civil infrastructure assets including driveways and pathways.
• Oversee investigations of incoming Customer Requests
• Effectively and proactively communicate with residents, contractors, public utilities, stakeholders and staff as appropriate and in relation to works and management of customer requests
Knowledge of reading plans
Experience using excel and outlook