•Ensuring the quality of Workers Compensation and Return to Work service delivery, systems and internal processes
• Identify risks and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate risks to the business
• Ensuring that man
About the company:
At Transport, our vision is for a truly integrated transport system that will meet the needs of our customers now and into the future. The Transport portfolio includes Transport for NSW as principal agency with Sydney Trains, NSW Trains, State Transit Aut
The benefit you will get:
At Transport our people have access to a range of benefits that help balance life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing programs, and a program that helps you stay co
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the link below.
Receive Job Alerts
Be careful - Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
Transition into autonomous management of your clients!
Plenty of direct client contacts in this firm.
Mentoring and technical challenge in this top quality CA firm
We have some great opportunities around Dubbo and many other locations across Australia.
Our client has the privilege of gaining access to some of the most beautiful apartment buildings and property developments right across Sydney. Once the buildings are getting close to being completed and they have new owners, it’s our client's job is to help the owners find the best new tenants to lease, and ensure they have the most amazing experience while doing so.
Located right in the heart of Sydney, our client is in the prime location for you to kick start your next career move.
General Background and Minimum Requirements
Team performance - including all related requirements for WHS, Environmental, quality, time, cost and public interactions.
• Assurance in regards to Safety In Design processes
• Clear communication – both verbal and written
• Negotiation and resolution of conflicts which may arise
• Ability to work unsupervised and implement solutions to Engineering issues within delegation without delay
• To undertake support of allocated projects to the civil Construction and Maintenance Teams
• To ensure WHS compliance of Internal Crews as well as contractors
• Support the Construction and Maintenance teams by means of providing:
o Quantity and cost estimations, including preparation of scope of works
o Resource planning and programming
o WHS, Quality and Environmental support
o Material specifications and procurement
o Contractor procurement
o Engineering support during construction
o Project reporting by means of maintaining and reporting financial, WHS, time based elements related to the team and projects
• Coordinate the asset inspection program to ensure service levels are delivered, monitored and reported in accordance with the Management Plans for assets
• Investigate, resolve and recommend remediation works for civil infrastructure assets including driveways and pathways.
• Oversee investigations of incoming Customer Requests
• Effectively and proactively communicate with residents, contractors, public utilities, stakeholders and staff as appropriate and in relation to works and management of customer requests
Knowledge of reading plans
Experience using excel and outlook